“Even when we have all of the resources, accolades and power available, women are still devalued.” http://t.co/kzFIKOhGl3 ^ @sallykohnFollow @emilyslist >
- A passionate leader committed to public service
- A victory over a Tea Party extremist incumbent
- A new champion for women and families
- History-making senator re-elected for a second term
- A true champion for women, working families, and veterans
- A second victory over Republican Scott Brown
Our Progress In Electing Progressive Women
Raised for our candidates
More than 3 million members. Over 600 election victories including 97% of the Democratic women of color ever elected to Congress. All with a single focus—progressive change that matters.
Are you with us?
"You don’t have to be pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You..."Read the full post >
"Most women run for office to fix something or because they’re mad as hell. So we’re trying to empower women who are leaders in their own communities, individuals who may have been..."Read the full post >