POLITICAL TARGETING INTERN
Department: Campaigns in odd years or WOMEN VOTE! in even years
The political targeting intern assists with collection and analysis of political data for EMILY’s List data and targeting purposes. The targeting intern will help the Targeting & Analytics Director with data entry, data analysis, research, poll tracking, voter file data, and assisting with other projects.
- Collect and analyze previous election result data
- Help analyze electorate of political geographies using a national voter file;
- Maintain the public polling database;
- Assist with analysis and presentation of data;
- Monitor information about redistricting efforts across the nation;
- Utilize geo-mapping software to assist in visualizing data;
- Provide general support to all members of the campaigns department, and organizational staff as requested or necessary;
- Experience using Excel, R, SQL, Stata, SPSS software or experience with statistics/quantitative methods is useful but not required. Training will be provided.