DATA AND ANALYTICS INTERN
Department: Data and Technology
The data and analytics intern assists with the collection and analysis of political data for EMILY’s List. The data and analytics intern will help the Digital Analytics Manager with data entry, data analysis, reporting, scripting, and assisting with other projects.
- Experience using Excel, R, SQL, Stata, Python, Bash or experience with statistics/quantitative methods is useful but not required. Training will be provided;
- Assist with the analysis and presentation of data;
- Provide general support to all members of the tech department, and organizational staff as requested or necessary;
- Assist with the flow of data across databases;
- Help with daily fundraising updates;
- Provide personalized datasets to various departments;
- Assist with the brainstorming, prioritization, execution, and analysis of A/B test results for email and website optimizations.