NATIONAL OUTREACH AND TRAINING INTERN
Department: Executive Office
The National Outreach and Training Intern provides day-to-day support for the National Outreach and Training team and the Run to Win program.
The intern will assist the National Outreach and Training Assistant to prepare for all national trainings and Run to Win projects. Interns will help the team prepare for travel and various events by preparing itineraries, drafting memos, and helping with event planning and logistics.
- Assist in compiling all briefing materials for all trips, speeches, and meetings
- Help with event and training logistics
- Create and maintain a bank of training locations
- Draft food and catering menus for trainings
- Maintain database with training attendee information
- Assist in arranging travel logistics and producing itineraries
- Track and prepare training materials shipments for various national trainings
- Provide organizational support as requested or necessary